Friday, July 28, 2006

Blogathon 2006 starts soon...


nipper and touille dog
Originally uploaded by MBK.

I won't be one of the almost 400 bloggers who will blog every 30 minutes for 24 hours. Starting at 8 AM Central Time, these intrepid folks will be blogging for charity, and preblogging is not allowed. They have to actually stay up for the 24 hours. Monitors will be watching!

I will, however, be checking out as many of the blogathoners as I can, especially my friend SJ of The Write Coast, who will be blogging for Puppies Behind Bars, a charity who helps dogs and prison inmates both, by training the inmates to raise puppies to become guide dogs for the blind and explosive detection canines for law enforcement.

I have pledged my support for SJ and Puppies Behind Bars in memory of my dog Touille.

...more information about the Blogathon...

Good Luck, Bloggers!

No comments: