Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Top ten list of really hard to write top ten lists

Top ten list of really hard to write top ten lists! My favorite is #4.

4. Top 10 List Of Bathroom Floors You'd Ever Apply
The "Three Second Rule" To

Frank also has a note on blogging and grammar here. I like the comments after it. And all the misspellings. And what he says here:

That's why I actually like it when people e-mail me corrections (I don't like them in the comments because it makes no sense after the correction is made). Pointing out mistakes in my post is doing me a favor. But here is how you phrase a correction.

In this sentence (excerpt of sentence) you accidentally wrote "you're" when you meant "your".

See, in that correction, the person shows that he knows that I understand proper grammar and simply made an inevitable error.


Write on, baby, write on!

No comments: