Monday, February 28, 2005

Middle Aged Cool: Dress Boutique

Middle Aged Cool: Dress Boutique

"Middle Aged Cool" is the name of her blog. "Cripes, Suzette" is what it says right on the top of the page. I wish I could come up with something cleverer than "MB's Blog." But I wasn't sure what I'd be blogging about, and just wanted to get started.

I love the photos of the formal gowns and Suzette's comments. And the one she calls "clown dress," I'd wear it! I think the bright colors are beautiful.

Clown Dress

Maybe I'd need to lose a few pounds first!

10 comments:

Butterfly said...

I think it's kinda pretty too.

Is that bad?

MB said...

Butterfly, maybe the world hasn't caught up to our unique fashion sense yet.

Butterfly said...

(sigh) I've always been ahead of my time....

noodle8561 said...

hey mb are you the one who pinned the "clown" name onto those?
did you know that orange is the new "it" color.
i can't get to the nyt article anymore, but it referenced
the saturation of orange into america with this example
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=APPL&pid=02645089000&cs=e3

whirlyman said...

Just browsing. Cool site, from a Jersey Boy.

noodle8561 said...

ps, i think that touille head looks like
it is grafted on a carlos body.
nutmeg is jealous.
nutmeg would like a carlos body.

noodle8561 said...

here it is,

the perfect accessory

noodle8561 said...


real clown garb
cost precludes real clown ownership

MB said...

Hi noodle8561!

I'm not the one who called it a clown dress. I am not really into actual clown garb, but I do like bright colored things.

I loved the orange shoes in your link.

And Touille does appear quite hefty in the choir robe. Amy may have used Carlos as a model!

MB said...

Oh help us! Paris Hilton is wearing a variation of the pretty colorful dress here:

Snarkywood.com/Paula Abdul(Scroll down to near the bottom of the page.)

She looks kinda slutty. But I don't think it's really the dress that makes her look that way. She'd probably look slutty in a potato sack.